Friday, June 24, 2011

Feature You Friday - Totes by Anne Webb

Good morning StitchStealers! 

This morning, I am sharing a fun tote bag that a fellow StitchStealer, Anne, sent me photos of.  She made it for a teacher's gift, but I think it would make a great beach bag for the summer, a book bag for library trips, or a catch-all for the car! 
A little more from Anne:
Hi everyone! I am Anne from SewManyBabies.  I am so happy to featured on Stitch Steals!  I just started by blog a little over a month ago.  So I am pretty new to the blogging world.  I have been quilting now for a few months.  But I am addicted! One thing that is not new to me is babies.  I have 4 great kids, they keep me pretty busy.  I am also a birth doula.  Helping women with their pregnancies and births is a passion of mine.  It is such a precious time in a person's life, it is humbling that they would allow me to be a part of it. 
Most of the items I sew are for babies.  Maybe I have a small obsession with those adorable chubby cheeks? The new modern baby quilt patterns are just fantastic!  I have a bad habit of seeing a quilt I like and trying to recreate it with my own twist to it.  Anytime I have used someone's tutorial, I include a link with the pictures.  I hope to have it all organized with a nice tab soon.  If my brain can figure out how to do that!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I hope you will become a follower.  Maybe we will get to know each other!
As a mama who used a doula with her first baby, and a person who loves fabric and seeing other people's crafty talents, her blog, SewManyBabies, was a fun one for me to check out!  She's got quilts and adorable baby bibs projects that she's completed too. Thanks for sharing with us Anne!

Don't forget to head over to StitchSteals for another awesome steal - with a special deal as we continue to celebrate our first birthday!
Have a great weekend!


Would you like to be featured on a future “Feature You Friday”? It’s a great way to show off your skills, share your talents, or promote a business, blog or cause that’s dear to you.  All you need to do is send us a photo (or photos) of a project to the StitchSteals blog at blog@stitchsteals.com.  If you are chosen, your work (and links) will be seen by all of our StitchSteals Blog readers and Facebook fans.  Submit your photos today – we can’t wait to see what you have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment