Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to StitchSteals! Come join the party!

Good morning StitchStealers!

Happy 1st Birthday Stitch Steals!  To celebrate the big event, Stephanie has gotten some awesome steals for you today to help you organize all of the steals you've collected over the past year (and make room for more!)

For those of you who haven't seen Clip It Up products before, they are FABULOUS!  I "stole" a Clip It Up Jumbo for myself about a year ago and I love it.  I use it to store my stickers and rub-ons for papercrafting, but I may have to grab myself another to use for fabric too.  You can decorate and alter your Clip-It-Up products to match your craft rooms, or suit your needs.  Here's one that is beautifully decorated with My Mind's Eye products (by a guest designer on the Clip-It-Up blog).

I even saw this idea to use it to display Christmas cards (from the idea gallery on the Clip-It-Up website). 
The best part about these products is that you can store your supplies out in the open - so nothing is out of sight and out of mind!

Here's a YouTube video of the Ribbon Organizer in action.  Very cool!

And because we're having a birthday party, we want to make sure to sweeten the deal - with a free gift for you (while supplies last!).  Get a free thermal StitchSteals.com tote with your order today!
Thanks for being such an awesome group of customers and making our first year such a success!  We hope to have many more years of bringing you fabulous steals! Be sure to check out StitchSteals tomorrow, because the party doesn't stop today!

1 comment: