Friday, June 10, 2011

Feature You Friday - Hats for QTs by Anabela

Good morning StitchStealers!

A couple of months ago, your fellow StitchStealer Anabela, shared a few pictures of her adorable crocheted hats. I thought they were so fun and colorful, that I wanted to share them, and her home-grown business, Hats for QTs, with all of you.


 Here is a little something from Anabela, about herself:
Hats for Qt's is a small business that I'm starting as a form of therapy for me. I'm a mother of three beautiful and wonderful children, two princesses and one prince and they are the sunshine in the darkest of my days. One of my quotes is,"the beauty that surrounds me is absolutely breathtaking; it's the faces of my children."

I'm absolutely fascinated with art of every from, whether it be painting, writing poetry or crocheting. It allows me to express my true, worthy self, because in this world, another one of my quotes,"we all have our issues, our problems, our pain, but in the end one thing shall remain; we all have a purpose and we all have worth. We just need to find our passion, take hold of it and share it with the world." God bless!
Thanks for sharing your creations with us, Anabela! Check out Anabela's Hats for QTs on Facebook , or her webiste, Hats for QTs, to see more of her crochet work!

Have a wonderful weekend and hope you all get in some time to create!



Would you like to be featured on a future “Feature You Friday”? It’s a great way to show off your skills, share your talents, or promote a business, blog or cause that’s dear to you. All you need to do is send us a photo (or photos) of a project to the StitchSteals blog at blog@stitchsteals.com. If you are chosen, your work (and links) will be seen by all of our StitchSteals Blog readers and Facebook fans. Submit your photos today – we can’t wait to see what you have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment