Friday, May 20, 2011

Feature You Friday - Monica

Good morning StitchStealers!

It is finally starting to stay warm around here in Texas, but I know that some of you are still getting wintry weather worthy of cozying up with a quilt! (My mother-in-law sent a picture of her snow covered house last Thursday morning!) Whether it be cold or warm where you are, I'm pretty sure you will still love what I have to show you today.

Here's a few words from your fellow StitchStealer, Monica, and a picture of her beautiful quilt.
I live in Canada and have two children ages 21 and 15. I have made many quilts for them and it was a baby quilt for the oldest that got me hooked on quilting.  I absolutely love it. I used to make clothing for my kids when they were younger but now strictly concentrate on quilting.
I saw this pattern in a magazine a few years ago and simply had to do it. It took me two years to complete it, as I kept working on other projects, but I finally did. I do a lot of work with neutrals and so this was a nice change.
Gorgeous, isn't it? Thanks again for sharing Monica!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and don't forget to check out today's steal!

Would you like to be featured on a future “Feature You Friday”? It’s a great way to show off your skills, share your talents, or promote a business, blog or cause that’s dear to you.  All you need to do is send us a photo (or photos) of a project to blog@stitchsteals.com.  If you are chosen, your work (and links) will be seen by all of our StitchSteals Blog readers and Facebook fans.  Submit your photos today – we can’t wait to see what you have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment